Call To Book A Cruise!888-969-0069
Directions To Port Canaveral Cruise Port
Getting to Port Canaveral is easy. Once you get near the cruise port the excelent signage will guide you right to your ship. Parking is close to each terminal. For your convenience we have provided below several ways to get here. You have the choice to either read the generic step-by-step directions below or get customized directions with a map based from your location
Address9005 Charles Rowland Drive Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Please note: Some GPS systems do not recognize Port Canaveral as a city. You may need to enter "Cape Canaveral". Either location should provide the correct driving instructions to the port.
Directions from a major airport or current location
- from Orlando International Airport
- from Melbourne International Airport
- from Orlando Sanford International Airport
- from Space Coast Regional Airport
- from Daytona Beach International Airport
- from Fort Lauderdale or Miami
- from your current location
Directions from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
This airport is approximately 45 minutes west of Port Canaveral.
- Take the North Exit from the Airport, staying to the right, to S.R. 528 (Beachline Expressway) East.
- Take S.R. 528 directly to Port Canaveral.
Directions from Melbourne International Airport (MLB)
Melbourne International Airport (MLB) is located approximately 25 miles (40 minutes) south of Port Canaveral.
- Exit east (left) out of the airport onto NASA Blvd. and follow to U.S. Highway 1.
- Turn left (north) onto U.S Highway 1.
- Travel approximately 20 minutes on U.S. Highway 1 past the intersection of S.R. 520 in Cocoa about one mile to the S.R. 528 exit.
- Exit and travel east on S.R. 528 (BeachLine Expressway) for approximately 10 miles, crossing the Indian River, Merritt Island and the Banana River to reach Port Canaveral.
Directions from Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB)
The airport is approximately 1 hour northwest of Port Canaveral.
- Exit the airport south to the Central Florida Greenway (Toll Road 417).
- Go south 23 miles to S.R. 528's (the Beachline Expressway) eastbound exit.
- Go east (37 miles) to the Port.
Directions from Space Coast Regional Airport (TIX)
This airport is located about 20 minutes from the Port in Titusville FL.
- Exit and drive east for three blocks;
- turn south onto U.S. Highway 1 to the Beachline Expressway (S.R. 528) and follow this east to the Port.
Directions from Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB)
Daytona Beach International Airport is about 75 miles north of Port Canaveral. Take I-95 south to S.R. 528 East (Beachline Expressway) and follow to the Port.
Directions from the area of Fort Lauderdale or Miami
Take I-95 south to S.R. 528 East (Beachline Expressway) and follow to the Port.
Driving directions with Google Maps ®
Simply enter the location of where you are coming from in the text box below the map of the Port Canaveral.
This site is used to promote tourism in the Cape Canaveral area, and is owned and operated by Hotel411.com.
Our site is used solely to promote tourism in the city of Cape Canaveral and is owned and operated by Hotel411.com. Many travelers, especially those on business, prefer to stay in close proximity to the port. Cape Canaveral is a great city to visit, however, if you're in town on business, it may not be in your best interest to make a special trip into the city with a gerat deal on a car rental.If this is the case, there are a number of rental options around each port.